Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tenant satisfaction
- Occupational health and safety
- Training and professional development
- Diversity and equal opportunities
- Managing energy resources
- Raising employee awareness of environmental issues
- Compliance/upholding the code of conduct
- Transparency when choosing suppliers
- Long-term profitability of core activities by applying sustainable goals
The conwert management is convinced that positive, long-term corporate growth can only be achieved in the property sector if every corporate division is committed to sustainable success factors and incorporates a balance of economic, environmental and social aspects. conwert has been pursuing this course ever since it was founded and embraces its responsibility towards stakeholders.
Both in 2013 and 2014 conwert received a sustainability award from CDP, a sustainability organisation based in London, for the CDP – Carbon Disclosure Project. This award is a testament to conwert’s outstanding climate protection achievements in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
In the course of the 2013 Annual Report, conwert adopted the G4 guidelines drafted by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) for the first time. The Sustainability Report to GRI G4 guidelines was audited by Ernst & Young Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Further information on Corporate Social Responsibility at conwert is available in the CSR section of our annual reports, which you can download at CSR Reports.